Kristin at Motherhood Uncensored has challenged other mom bloggers to "write a post on your blog about how you're going to take better care of yourself in 2009" which she is officially calling 2009 - The Year of the Mom.
So I'm accepting the challenge.
In 2009, I'm going to try to:
- write more, but spend less time on Facebook and on the Internet
- enjoy my family more
- spend more time with friends
- actually hire a babysitter every now and then and go out with my husband
- read more
- complain less
- exercise more often
- bring lunch to work more often
- be less stressed
- see more movies
- encourage (demand?) that my family help more with household chores
- enjoy the moments