Use Google Reader.
This is an application that allows you to "subscribe" to blogs you like, and then you can easily see if there are new posts. It's very cool.
Here are instructions to sign up for and use a Google reader account: (if you don’t already have a Google account or a Gmail account, you have to sign up - if you already have a Google account, sign in and go to step 5)
- go to Google.com and look for a button that says “create account” or click on this link
- just type in your current email address, create a password, and complete the info they ask you for (very minimal)
- they send an email to your email account, you click on it, and you are set!
- now go back to Google.com and sign in using your email account and password (that you just created)
- now click on My Account (upper right hand corner) and then click on Reader
- on the top left it says Add A Subscription
- click on that, and type in MotherThoughts
- when you see my blog listed, click on Subscribe
- now you will see MotherThoughts (10) on the left, if you click on it, you will see the first few sentences of my last 10 posts
- click on a post, and it will take you to my blog, to that post!
- now add some other subscriptions to blogs you like!
- now, all you have to do is come back to Google Reader in order to see if there are new posts! Cool, huh?